At the European level, the Department of Living Together participates in expert groups and committees of the Council of Europe and the European Commission:
- the Executive Committee on anti-discrimination, diversity and inclusion (https://www.coe.int/fr/web/committee-antidiscrimination-diversity-inclusion);
- the sub-group on equality data
- the subgroup on the implementation of the EU Anti-Racism Action Plan 2020-2025;
- the Roma National Contact Point;
- the work of the European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights on equality, non-discrimination and racism (https://fra.europa.eu/de/about-fra);
- the European Integration Network (https://ec.europa.eu/migrant-integration/network/european-integration-network-2).
These groups and committees facilitate, among other things, thematic exchanges and peer review of experiences and good practices in the field of interculturality, integration of immigrants, inclusion of so-called minority populations and the fight against racism and all forms of discrimination in European societies.